Drawing from Jack's book "Ideas," people learn the 5 idea nutrients to grow ideas in the key contexts like realizing intentions, optimizing tensions, problem solving, design and innovation. Go beyond the weaknesses and constraints of conventional brainstorming. The approach engages diverse perspectives and personalities to grow ideas from raw seeds to flourishing approaches.
What the workshop addresses:
- How grow ideas that are inspired and realistic
- How to create an environment of high trust and collaboration
- How competition and incentives factor into creativity and innovation
- How leaders can facilitate and foster the growing of ideas
- How to grow ideas in groups of any size and complexity