Here are six simple, affordable, accessible and effective ways to optimize well-being at work.
- Use chairs, walls and stairs for stretching.
- Improvise meals from pot lucked ingredients.
- Practice mindful breathing as breaks, substitutes for impatient waiting and energy shifting.
- Use essential oils for awakening and soothing emotions.
- Stay moist with a variety of healthy beverages.
- Share humor in real time and across media.
With the latest mantra that time management is energy management, learning and incorporating these practices keeps us grounded and balanced, resilient and creative.