It's interesting to think of organization culture as the dynamic relationship between the quality of interactions and the freedom people feel to do their best. Assessing whether a culture is thriving or struggling is possible with a handful of questions.
- Do people interact with strong levels of shared focus and alignment?
- Do people engage each other's strenths and passions?
- Do people feel free to do what they do best?
- Do people feel free to grow the beadth and depth of their potential?
- Do people feel valuable and valued?
When these are affirmative, culture is strong, leading to higher levels of performance, growth and well-being.