Drawing from Jack's book "The Agile Canvas Field Guide" this workshop is for anyone who facilitates, leads or participates in any kinds of meetings and collaborations. The Agile Canvas is a simple and powerful way to go about any kind of collaboration. It’s the only model around that organizes every kind and scale of collaboration possible. The Canvas is a dynamic set of 3 conversations that can capture and organize anything that can emerge in any kind of collaboration. It flawlessly gets and keeps any group on the same page.
For more details, visit TheAgileCanvas.com. #productivity #collaboration #effectivemeetings
What the workshop addresses:
- How to use assumptions & concerns to create questions that lead to decisions and discoveries
- How to get everyone aligned through shared intentions
- How to define success and know what to work on first
- How to make measurable progrees every two weeks
- How to engage everyone's passions and strength